Do not use the Lightspark logo for advertising or promotional purposes or name, logo or trademarks or issue any public announcements or press releases (including any social media posts), without written permission from Lightspark Group - email for enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Usage Guidelines
- This wordmark is the primary mark of the Lightspark brand.
- The wordmark should be used as black out of white background, white out of black background.
- The spark (bolt) should be included at the front of all stand alone wordmark lock ups except in body copy.
- Do not use any other colors for the wordmark.
- Maintain proper spacing around the Lightspark wordmark at all times. Do not place the wordmark close to an edge or crowd it with elements that violate clear space requirements.
In order to preserve the integrity of the Lightspark wordmark, use official asset files and follow these guidelines:
- Do not isolate elements or use a portion of the wordmark.
- Do not apply a gradient to the icon or wordmark.
- Do not resolve the wordmark in two different colors.
- Do not manipulate or draw your own wordmark.
- Do not outline or create a keyline around the wordmark.
- Do not distort or warp the wordmark in any way.
- Do not change the logo color or tone color section.
- Do not rotate the wordmark.
- Do not change the typeface or otherwise recreate the wordmark.
- Do not place the wordmark over images.
- Do not crop photos or patterns through or behind the wordmark.
- Do not place the wordmark on a complicated background.
- Do not create a Twitter handle or other social media account whose username or title could suggest affiliation with or endorsement by the Lightspark Group.
- Do not create a trademark, domain name, or logo that imitates or could be confused with “Lightspark.”
- Any use of “Lightspark”, the Lightspark logo or graphic element with any other brand or in any co-branded communications is prohibited without prior written consent from Lightspark (including our approval over the communication).
- Any use of the Lightspark logo or Lightspark logo graphic without written permission from Lightspark is prohibited. This includes the following uses: posters, brochures, signs, websites, or other marketing materials to promote events, products or service.
- Do not attempt to register “Lightspark”, the Lightspark logo or any Lightspark intellectual property as a trademark, trade name, domain name, or “doing business as”.